Recruitment is the first step, which a company takes towards the achievement of its goals. Hiring potential work force forms the foremost step, which drives the company towards a bright future. Recruitment processes these days have become easier with the help of job consultants, who provide companies with the best of the candidates. A job consultant is hired by the companies to search for the best employees for them and sometimes job seekers also look for consultants to help them find a suitable job. Career of a job consultant can be seen flourishing to a great extent because of the demand of the experienced and skilled candidates. These consultants are responsible for helping the companies in hiring the best possible employees and adding growth figures to their success chart. Following is the detailed descriptions of the work responsibilities of a job consultant:
1.First of all, he/she is asked to co-ordinate with the client and know about his requirements. Taking a detailed download of the profile is a must. Job details and the responsibilities of the employee should be clear to the job consultant so that he is able to refer the right candidate to the client.
2. To have proper understanding of the characteristics of the job profile and have knowledge about the specific needs of the client.
3. A job consultant is expected to accomplish the targets given by their consulting agencies and the clients for the vacant positions to be filed.
4. The recruitment consultant should stand true on the expectations of the client. He should be loyal towards his job and provide excellent services to them.
5. He sometimes is also required to prepare a draft of the advertisement to attract more of applicants with the right qualification and skills.
6. A job consultant should have the calibre to select the right candidate for the job vacancy he needs to fill in the respective organisation.
7. His job demands him to keep a track of the CV of the applicants in the agency’s record books, so in future he is able to contact the candidates with similar opportunities.
8. Should have the skills to confidently interview the candidates and check his references from his past professional records.
9. Should be able to shortlist the appropriate applicants and prepare their list and present them to the client for further selection process.
10.Job consultant must be able to brief the candidate about the opening and what all he needs to prepare for the interview and his roles and responsibilities at work.
11.He should be able to arrange useful data of the interviews to take place and make sure that everything happens in a systematic way.
12.Should have negotiation skills, so that he can negotiate on the fees of the agency for different projects with the client
13.Same is required for negotiation of the salary with the candidate
14.Should possess good knowledge about different work sectors, so that he is able to attract more of candidates by telling them the future prospects in the respective field. This is also helpful in providing advice to the client for selecting the right candidate.
15.Should have expertise to share and suggest the client or the company with ideas to attract more of applications for a particular job.
Positive attitude and persuasion skills tops list when it comes to qualities of a job consultant. Professional qualification and prior experience adds to the chances of a person of getting selected as a job consultant.
By the way, if you want to know the name of the best job consultant in Bhopal, then please head over to website www.allinfonet.com, the preeminent online directory made for you.